Friday, 30 April 2010
New Three-headed Cat-beast, Parts 1 & 2
I've re-fettled the background of the first of these Catberus pics, putting a lot more detail into the foliage, which I think makes the overall pic hold together a lot better, creates a lot more interest. And then I decided to paint a 'what-happens-next suggestion', hopefully putting an extra layer of intrigue over the whole thing. These are just paintings I've done for my own satisfaction, I'm currently working on spring-cleaning and sprucing up my portfolio. I might come back to these characters at some point though.
I ordered some new paints this week, waiting for them to arrive. Pretty excited about that, to be honest.